Depending on the situation of the pandemic, a comprehensive Covid-19 prevention concept will be implemented for the CEDA conference 2022 if needed, to guarantee as much health safety as possible.
Security measures might be necessary to keep the risk of infection for all participants at the congress as low as possible.
Any legal regulations in force at the time of the event do apply for the entire event (e.g. FFP2 mask, presentation of a negative Covid test, minimum distance etc.). All regulations will be communicated and published again shortly before the event take place. With your agreement to the terms and conditions of the event, you also agree to abide by the applicable regulations.
Conference registration – Regulations currently in effect as of May 19, 2021 (subject to adjustments as needed):
- By registering for the annual meeting of the CEDA 2022, you agree to complete an independent health check prior to entering the event site. (Do you have cough? Do you experience shortness of breath? Did you have contact with a person who was tested positively for Covid-19 within 14 days before the conference? Etc. etc.)
- In case of symptoms, suspected or confirmed Covid-19 infection, do NOT enter the venue under any circumstances.
- A correctly placed FFP2-Mask must be worn during the entire event and when entering the venue, except when eating meals in designated areas, while maintaining a minimum distance of at least 2 meters.
- Presentation of a negative test result (Covid Antigen Test) is mandatory prior to entering the congress venue (not older than max. 48hrs)
- In case of non-compliance with these or any regulations set by the authorities, the organizer is free to ask the person concerned to leave the venue. In this case, the registration will not be refunded.
- You will receive a seat assignment for the entire event, which must be respected.
- Further possible conditions of participation can include: body temperature measurement, etc.
- Registration: For the moment, registration to the event is only possible online prior to the event. On-site registration will not be accepted. Each participant will be assigned to a designated seat throughout the whole meeting.
- In case of cancellation of the conference, the organizer reserves the right to refund the participation fee minus a handling fee.
- All regulations will be updated on a regular basis. Any changes to these regulations will be published in due time